EternaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EternaMS

We're so 1337 ;D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does all these even look like poems?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiiN

MiiN

Does all these even look like poems? Empty
PostSubject: Does all these even look like poems?   Does all these even look like poems? Icon_minitime20.11.08 6:59

I don't know why.... But Leo call all my random ideas poems... So, w/e. It may be long, but i admire u if u read them all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I trust you as a friend. Didn't know till the end. I figured it all out. You were just making a fool out of me. Why do you have to clone me? What is your purpose of all these? Do you know that being me hurts my feelings? I have a reputation to hold. But you had to ruin it all. Now nobody trusts me any more. They think I'm weird. They say I have a split personality. They call me names behind my back. You think I do not know about all this? You hurt me deeply. No one wants to play with me anymore. You made me lose all my friends. I hate you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends, if you think you know me inside out. I can say that your all wrong! You'll never know me. No one ever will. You don't know what life is for me. You don't know how I face the world. Everyone around just mock me. They give me pitiful glances. I hate it all. I just want to be like everyone else. But what can I do to change all that? Everyone will think I'm weird. A sudden change of personality. Who will ever know? They will just shun me even more. Its all to late to change now. For their opinion of me are already locked in their minds. I will forever be who I am for changing my personality takes more effort then you could ever imagine. Its all over for me now. Nothing will ever change...
I have always been walking in darkness. Until you came along... You light up my life and you proved me wrong. The world is more then meets the eye. I never knew how to face the world till you showed me the way. I thought I was doomed forever. For walking in the darkness just feels so lonely. I thought no one will ever understand me. But you were like the angel that was sent specially for me. You were always there when I needed you. You protected me from being bullied. You shield me from those hurtful comments people give. You stop every tongue wagging. You are my hero. I put my heart and soul in your hands. Take me with you. For I just couldn't bare to be alone without you.
Do you ever know the meaning of a true friend? They are always there even when the world looks down on you. They always give you advice but never once tell you what to do. They know you have your own life. And that you rule your own world. Only you have the power over yourself. No one else can control you. They are always there to support you. And when you are in the wrong, they correct you. They give you reasons in what way that you were wrong. They have lots of patience showing you the right path till you finally understands. They teach you things that you do not know. And never forces you to do things their way. No matter what decisions you make, they will respect it even though they had given you suggestions. True friends always stick to you to the end. Treasure them before they are gone.
Have you ever tried looking at things from a different point of view? Have you ever thought about putting yourself into other people's shoes? Well, if you ever did those, I admire you. For you have seen the true beauty of the world. You are a kind and considerate person. You care about others and you do things in a way that is acceptable by everyone around you. You do not let others down. You brighten up everyone's day. For you have seen the world.
Have you ever feel that no one understands you? Have you ever feel that no one even cares about you? Have you ever thought that even if you disappear from the face of the world, no one will ever notice that your gone? I know them all. I know how it feels like. Its horrible. Having no one to care for you. To be there for you. Having no one to notice you. I've been through them all. I understand it all. Nobody cares, because I'm alone and the world is having more fun then me. I'm just a kid. What can I do? Nothing I ever do pleases the world. Achievements... What are they for when no one even thinks much about it?
You think I would like to be your friend? Why should I torture myself so much just to act that I am your friend. I had enough of all this. You are just so irritating. Your such a show-off. You like to brag alot. But seriously, I guarantee that you have never in your life achieved those things you so like to brag about. What for brag about things you never in your life had. What makes you think people would like to be friends with you? Wake Up Man! Get A Life! Face the world as who you are. Lying brings you to no good ends. If you think you have alot of friends and it won't matter losing me, your wrong. I am your only friends left. Your so called "friends" are also pretending to be your friend. They stick with you because of me. I was the one helped you have friends. If you don't believe this fact and continue to do things your way, I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. You can just suffer in the lonely world till you change your ways. I had enough of all this nonsense. Its over.
You find yourself trapped in this room with many doors leading to different routes. You can only choose one door. And behind that door that you choose, determines your future. Weather you live or die, it all lies in your hands. Think this through wisely. Take your time. For rushing it all through, just ends you up in a big mess.
Every time you close your eyes, your dreams come alive. Be it good or be it bad, it all depends on you. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear. But if you did do something wrong, I'm sorry but I have to say this. Your guilty conscience comes alive. It haunts you where ever you go. It makes you feel so bad that you just feel like going into hiding forever. But although you can run, you will never be able to hide. The truth will come to light one day. And when that happens, its all over for you. So, admit your mistakes before its too late. For if you admitted it, forgiveness will come you way.
Life and death. It just happens so suddenly. It all started from the moment you are born. But why does it have to end so quickly. Time passes in a blink of an eye. It feels like we hardly even started. I wish time could just freeze for a moment. I wish we can control time. I miss you so dearly. Why did you leave me without a word. That was just an accident. I knew you struggled so hard waiting for me to arrive. But I didn't tried hard enough. I could not make it in time for you to see me for the last time. Why is life so cruel to us? Its just not fair.
Memories are just so weird. The sad ones just never seems to go away. Yet the happy ones just doesn't stay. Why does it have to be this way? Am I just fated to have a sad life? All I want is just some happy memories. But their just gone in a blink of an eye. Why am I not able to remember them?
After you left me for the holidays, I keep thinking about you. Day and night, it was all about you. As the days to your return drew near, my heart keeps thumping with excitement. I could wait no longer. Hurry come back. I would like to hear all about your adventures overseas. Although you were only gone on holiday for one week, it feels to me as if you were gone for one month. Time passes very slowly without you. The knowing of you returning keeps the anxiety up. You are my life. I can't live without you.
Back to top Go down
Leonard

Leonard

PostSubject: Re: Does all these even look like poems?   Does all these even look like poems? Icon_minitime21.11.08 1:35

aww so beautiful..good job minmin <3
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: Does all these even look like poems?   Does all these even look like poems? Icon_minitime21.11.08 7:42

Like me rainbow of colours? <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does all these even look like poems?   Does all these even look like poems? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does all these even look like poems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternaMS :: Miscelaneous :: Poetry and randomness-
Jump to: