EternaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EternaMS

We're so 1337 ;D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is how much i hate Connor ;D

Go down 
+2
Copyright
Anthony
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony
Anthony

This is how much i hate Connor ;D Empty
PostSubject: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime04.11.08 15:13

Why does Connor exert more and more control over other individuals? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep stuck-up urging of his soul? The answer cannot easily be found, but the absence of necessary historiographical context makes his magic-bullet explanations extremely difficult to accept. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because the vast majority of Connor's votaries spend most of their lives in one of two places -- the local pub or jail. (Actually, Connor's editorials are the opiate of the snotty, but that's not important now.)

The most vile jackanapes I've ever seen are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Connor. Here's what I have to say to them: Connor is out to stifle dissent. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. I never cease to be amazed at the way that Connor keeps stating over and over again that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground -- facts such as that I need your help if I'm ever to illustrate the virtues that Connor lacks -- courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, Connor once tried convincing me that his duplicitous cabal is a benign and charitable agency. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that the acid test for Connor's "kinder, gentler" new indiscretions should be, "Do they still rot our minds with the hallucinatory drug of nativism?" If the answer is yes then we can conclude that Connor is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Connor's new changes will be even more belligerent because if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. He provides none.

The natural result of Connor's attitudes is an intolerance that, in the long run, tends to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that it seems clear that he is not above the law. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Connor's followers tend to fall into the mistaken belief that the laws of nature don't apply to Connor, mainly because they live inside a Connor-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other.

Connor keeps telling everyone within earshot that his dissertations won't be used for political retribution. I'm guessing that Connor read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that he is, you might say, overly anxious to yield this country to the forces of darkness, oppression, and tyranny. The logical consequences of that are clear: I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making "statistical studies" about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Connor's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many irritating shirkers realize that by writing this letter, I am indisputably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Connor will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to fall into the trap of thinking that his decisions are based on reason although another possibility is that he is absolutely determined to believe that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way.

I used to think that vapid mutinous-types were the most patronizing people on the planet but now I know that Connor maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of personal information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential career-ruining weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because Connor may represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world, right after he reads this letter. Let him. Within a short period of time, I will build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) Connor's hortatory exclamation that it would be beneficial for him to transform our little community into a global crucible of terror and gore makes me think that the elasticity of Connor's interpretation of the Bible shields him from having to take a stand for anything morally correct yet politically (spiritually?) unpopular, 2) his antics smack of blackguardism, and 3) by exploiting social discontent and promising a golden age of "human brotherhood", he will be successful in his attempts to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Copyright

Copyright

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:34

lmfao!

i bet you saw this somewhere and took out the dudes name and put mine in there xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/connorcd
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:43

So wordy. You writing an essay? I'll give it an A+.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:45

Yeah, it's about how much i hate Connor ;D
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:54

R u sitting for exam or something o.O
i lazy to read~ tis so long >.>
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:57

Lol, Nah i just felt like doing it
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 1:58

Hahas I didn't read everything too, but from the first few parts that I read, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:00

Yeah, i know I'm Pro ;D
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:06

i felt asleep reading it o.o
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:08

Lols Miki.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:10

I takes me like 30 seconds to read that
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:12

Fast reader.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:13

Cheya i know ;D
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:17

well it takes me 1 sec to fall asleep o.O
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:18

Lol, then that's too bad!
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:21

actually it isn't bad~
that means i am not having hard time sleeping ^~^
i just nidda on this site and read ur essay..
then i'll fall asleep Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:23

Lol, don't read it's a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:24

>.> .. anyway i am going back to maple =p
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:57

You know how long it took me to read that? Like 10 minutes. o_o
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 2:58

LOL! Doesn't take me that long
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 3:02

Hi Jacob
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 3:08

LoLs jacob~
Back to top Go down
Copyright

Copyright

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 3:25

damn you guys are slow readers 0.o
and you claim your Asian D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/connorcd
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 3:26

W/e.
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime05.11.08 3:31

i am asian!!
but ... i felt asleep readin it..xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is how much i hate Connor ;D   This is how much i hate Connor ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is how much i hate Connor ;D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternaMS :: Miscelaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: