EternaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EternaMS

We're so 1337 ;D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!~Fixing A Broken Heart~!

Go down 
+3
Miki
Bubbleteas
MiiN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiiN

MiiN

!~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Empty
PostSubject: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 7:47

“To Forgive and Forget”… You think I should? After all that I have done for you. Yet you turned it all around. I sacrificed everything just for you and to think even my life time happiness. Why do you have to do this to me? Why do you have to betray me in the end? What have I done wrong to deserve this? You were cruel to do this to me, and to think I trusted you. Everyone was right all along about you… I walked away never believing them, but now I have seen your true colour…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put my faith, my heart, and my soul. I trusted you with all my life. In other words, I bet my life on you. But did you hold it on to the end? No, you just let it go and moved on. You promised me that we will complete this race together. You promised me that you will never give up no matter what obstacles may come in our path. You promised me that we were meant for each other and till death will we part. But did you keep them all? You just chucked them all aside and moved along…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I called your number, night and day, with the hope that you will answer. I just wanted to hear your voice for one last time. I just wanted to know the reason why you abandon me. I just wanted to know in what way was “she” better then me. All I need was an answer…
Life was never fair. Why do we have to part after we been through thick and thins together? We overcame fire and ice. We destroyed each obstacles put in our paths. We faced each challenges we were put to test. Were we not meant for each other? Were we just going to give up after all we did? Were we just being fooled around? Maybe I was the fool all along. Maybe I should not have trusted you. But I loved you so deeply. Why do you have to leave me? Why...
Looks can really be deceiving. You looked at me with those innocent eyes of yours when we first met. You were nice and sweet to me. You never lied to me and we shared secrets with each other. I believe you. I trust you. I love you. But I was just the fool all along. You were actually plotting against me. I didn't know what I even did. Why don't you just tell me. What have I done? Why do you wish to kill me. You were no longer that girl I knew before. I see hatred in your eyes. What happened to that glow in your eyes? Was my eyes playing a trick on me all along? You changed so suddenly. You were completely different from the girl I knew. Who are you? What are you? The evil side of you just devoured you totally. How can I help to save you from its evil clutches? What must I do? Tell me...
I dream of miracles every now and then. I walked into those open arms of yours. I felt the warmth of your body. It was at that moment that I knew it all. You must have been the one I'm looking for. But Wait! Was that only a dream? It felt so real. I really did feel that warmth. It must have all been my wishful thinking. Miracles will never happen to me. I was destined to resign to this cruel fate. I aint deserve anything good. It must be revenge from something I did in my past life.
You told me to believe you. You told me to trust you. You told me you will never lie. I did them all, I trust you inside out. You melted that frozen heart of mine with that warmth of your heart. I was then convinced that, yes you were meant for me. You were my other half. You were that missing piece in my heart. You have the true power to break me away from the sadness of life. You brought me out of the dark. You shade me from the glaring sun with the knowledge that it will take awhile for me to get used to the light. You protected me with those "angelic" wings of yours. You are the true hero.
I trusted you alot. But you betrayed me. I gave you a second chance. In the hope that you will redeem yourself. But, no, it was my foolishness. You turned me down yet again. This is yourlast chance now. Please cherish it. Please don't ruin it. Please grab it while you still can. For if you destroyed that last chance, my heart will no longer be able to take it. You left me no choice. I didn't want it to end this way. Forgive me for being so foolish. Forgive me for trusting you. Forgiveme for even believing in those deceiving smile of yours. I deserve something better. I aint did anything wrong. I don't deserve this fate. Why are you so cruel to me? Please don't lose this last chance...

Last edited by MiiN on 13.11.08 10:42; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bubbleteas

Bubbleteas

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 8:10

Miin <33333 D=
its...very....beautiful and touching? D=
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 8:11

Bubbleteas wrote:
Miin <33333 D=
its...very....beautiful and touching? D=

I dun even think the title fits >.< O.O
Back to top Go down
Bubbleteas

Bubbleteas

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 8:49

no Lol...but the stuff in the thread ish gd <3 =]
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 17:44

Life was never fair. Why do we have to part after we been through thick and thins together? We overcame fire and ice. We destroyed each obstacles put in our paths. We faced each challenges we were put to test. Were we not meant for each other? Were we just going to give up after all we did? Were we just being fooled around? Maybe I was the fool all along. Maybe I should not have trusted you. But I loved you so deeply. Why do you have to leave me? Why...
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime12.11.08 18:22

Looks can really be deceiving. You looked at me with those innocent eyes of yours when we first met. You were nice and sweet to me. You never lied to me and we shared secrets with each other. I believe you. I trust you. I love you. But I was just the fool all along. You were actually plotting against me. I didn't know what I even did. Why don't you just tell me. What have I done? Why do you wish to kill me. You were no longer that girl I knew before. I see hatred in your eyes. What happened to that glow in your eyes? Was my eyes playing a trick on me all along? You changed so suddenly. You were completely different from the girl I knew. Who are you? What are you? The evil side of you just devoured you totally. How can I help to save you from its evil clutches? What must I do? Tell me...
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 0:06

so inspirational =p
can really sense that the person who wrote it is really heart broken O.O
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 0:35

How the hell do you make up these things... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bubbleteas

Bubbleteas

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 1:51

shes jus that talented jacob
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 2:15

r chu just jealous ^^
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:23

I have no idea how I made all these....
They just "pop" into my mind and I write it out.
But I can tell ya... I forget them all the next 1 hour...
So... HAHAHAHA...Whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:30

Miki wrote:
r chu just jealous ^^
LOL. No, I'm not jelous. I'm just wondering how the HELL do you write those things. Honestly, I'd rather not be able to think of those.
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:31

Blue wrote:
Miki wrote:
r chu just jealous ^^
LOL. No, I'm not jelous. I'm just wondering how the HELL do you write those things. Honestly, I'd rather not be able to think of those.

Let me tell you a secret to be able to write these....
Get a sad life~
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:34

I'd rather not. kthx.
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:36

I dream of miracles every now and then. I walked into those open arms of yours. I felt the warmth of your body. It was at that moment that I knew it all. You must have been the one I'm looking for. But Wait! Was that only a dream? It felt so real. I really did feel that warmth. It must have all been my wishful thinking. Miracles will never happen to me. I was destined to resign to this cruel fate. I aint deserve anything good. It must be revenge from something I did in my past life.
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:36

Blue wrote:
I'd rather not. kthx.

Its up to you.
I aint have the power to change ya.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:37

rofl. WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE SAD? D:
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 5:40

Blue wrote:
rofl. WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE SAD? D:

No idea?
Anw, u were the 1 who wanted to know how to make these.
Cant blame me.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:34

o.o
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:35

Anthony wrote:
o.o

Eeks, its that "o.o" face!!!
Run For Your Lives!!!
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:36

o.o
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:41

Anthony wrote:
o.o

Nooo, Not again ><
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:41

bloop.
Back to top Go down
http://eternams.omgforum.net
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:42

Admin wrote:
bloop.

Ahh now bloop comes along >.<
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:43

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !~Fixing A Broken Heart~!   !~Fixing A Broken Heart~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!~Fixing A Broken Heart~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternaMS :: Miscelaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: