EternaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EternaMS

We're so 1337 ;D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0verd0se is quitting maple =[

Go down 
+3
Leonard
Bubbleteas
0verd0se
7 posters
AuthorMessage
0verd0se

0verd0se

0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Empty
PostSubject: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 9:49

Yeah well , as the topic stated , yes imma quit soon Sad . This server left a deep wound inside me which is unexplainable Sad . Yall have been through this or WILL be going through this , so its time for me to say goodbye Crying or Very sad . Those who wish to stay in touch wif me can add me in MSN . The address is ym_ilov3h3r@hotmail.com . Hope to see u guys real soon . sunny

An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh. Sad

So , for the record before i leave , here's some random quotes i made >.>

1.The hottest love has the coldest end.
2.Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
3.Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
4.The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
5.No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.
6.Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart. ( This quote is for Christine - xWiiona or xAngeliqque )
7.Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience.

This is all i can do before i leave . So , sorry .

P/S : I'll be firm with the updates on this forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Bubbleteas

Bubbleteas

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 10:05

NUUU TIM DONT LEAVE D=...
and....ur quote <3 Lol
Back to top Go down
0verd0se

0verd0se

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 10:20

Well my friend .. Haha . Its just my time to quit . Well if u could , call some other people to read this post <3 I wana share my quotes with all of EternaMS . Could u do that Marker ? x)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leonard

Leonard

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 10:59

hey bro. sad to see u go..but (seeing how u love quotes) everything with a beginning eventually comes to an end. i was about to quit too cuz i was heartbroken, but i decided to stay, wait, and fight for her Smile all the best mate!
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 11:00

Awwww~...tim tim ish quitting T.T
so no fun~
Back to top Go down
0verd0se

0verd0se

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 11:12

Well u guys'll be better off without me . All i do is make noise and create havoc all around EternaMS .

To leonard : Well , i cant fight on anymore . I just cant take it . She doesnt understand or know how much i feel for her ...

confused
Back to top Go down
Leonard

Leonard

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 13:43

stay with me and fight for christine just like im fighting for miki man. i know what ure going through. dont give up. i know christine cares 4 u deeply
Back to top Go down
0verd0se

0verd0se

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 14:01

LOL leonard thanks for the words of wisdom , but uhh u dont get it , i wont have another shot .

Btw howd u know it was Christine ? o.0

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leonard

Leonard

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 15:20

cuz shes ur boo? dam man tell us abt it..it feels way better..and miin might compose an emo poem for u..
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 17:33

Leonard wrote:
cuz shes ur boo? dam man tell us abt it..it feels way better..and miin might compose an emo poem for u..

Aint ever composed a poem? O.O
Or did I?...
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 17:37

Well Leo, if u call this a poem... So be it...

I knew it was love at first sight. I knew that you were my one and only. I knew you were like an angel sent for me. I knew you inside out from the moment I saw you. I knew we were meant for each other. But why does it have to end it this way? What did I do? Or what must I do to make you come back? You left me without a word. You left me no choice. You left me no chance. You just vanished from the sight of my eyes...
Back to top Go down
MiiN

MiiN

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime12.11.08 17:46

Well... I have more "poems" under my chat section "!~Fixing A Broken Heart~!"
You can go have a look.
Btw, I shud give you a warning.
The title may not be as it seems...
Maybe I shud re-name it to "!~HeartBroken~!"
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime13.11.08 0:38

0verd0se wrote:
LOL leonard thanks for the words of wisdom , but uhh u dont get it , i wont have another shot .

lol!
WOWTF. HOW'D HE KNOW THAT? D: Leonard is pr0.
Back to top Go down
0verd0se

0verd0se

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime13.11.08 2:08

Blue wrote:
0verd0se wrote:

lol!
WOWTF. HOW'D HE KNOW THAT? D: Leonard is pr0.

Nah leonard is a @#$%ing stalker ! AHAHAHA lol!

Joking dude xD

Anyway , nah i wont fight on .
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime13.11.08 6:38

Don't quit my nigga Wink
Back to top Go down
0verd0se

0verd0se

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime13.11.08 7:47

lol! ur nigga ? Hhaaa ..well . Who knows , maybe i'll be back
Now that the server is down for so damn long , i can finally take a break .... x)

bounce
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime13.11.08 15:17

0verd0se wrote:
lol! ur nigga ? Hhaaa ..well . Who knows , maybe i'll be back
Now that the server is down for so damn long , i can finally take a break .... x)

bounce

See it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0verd0se is quitting maple =[   0verd0se is quitting maple =[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0verd0se is quitting maple =[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternaMS :: Miscelaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: